HB 458, PN 1377: This bill designates a bridge in Huntingdon County as the Queen Aliquippa Bridge. A vote of 50-0 was recorded.
HB 1801, PN 2404: This bill designates a bridge in Allegheny County as the Milton L. Lebowitz Memorial Bridge. A vote of 50-0 was recorded.
The Senate approved the following nominations by a vote of 50-0:
- Roberta McGettigan, State Board of Certified Real Estate Appraisers
- D. Thomas Smith, State Board of Real Estate Appraisers
- James R. Agras, State Board of Education
- A. Lee Williams, State Board of Education
- Hon. Roy Reinard, III, Board of Directors of the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance
- Janet S. Klein, Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission
- Gilbert L. Snyder, Industrial Board
- Albert H. Spinner, Jr., Industrial Board
- Richard D. DiBacco, D.P.M., FACFAS, FACAO, State Board of Podiatry
- Jeffrey S. Gerland, D.P.M., State Board of Podiatry
- Salvatore Cullari, Ph.D., State Board of Podiatry
- Christ J. Zervanos, Public Employee Retirement Commission
- Nancy Hanselman, R.N., Board of Trustees of Selinsgrove Center