HB 105, PN 98: This bill amends the Second Class City Law relating to impersonating a police officer. A vote of 48-0 was recorded.
HB 106, PN 99: This bill amends the First Class City Government Law relating to impersonating a police officer. A vote of 48-0 was recorded.
HB 107, PN 100: This bill amends Act 326 of 1915 entitled an act to prevent the wearing of the badge of the Bureau of Police in cities of the first class. The legislation provides for impersonating a police officer. A vote of 48-0 was recorded.
HB 181, PN 1851: The legislation amends Title 34 (Game) further defining the powers and duties of Game Commission enforcement officers regarding stops, searches, inspections, and demands for identification. A vote of 48-0 was recorded.
The Senate approved the following nomination by a vote of 48-0:
- Hon. Basil L. Merenda, Secretary of the Commonwealth
- Kristen M. Kaskie, State Board of Cosemetology
- R. Ivan Lugo, DMD, MBA, FACD, FICD
- Norman R. Gavlick, MBA, CPRW, Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission
- Glade E. Squires, Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission
- Mark S. Schwartz, Esq., Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency
- Denise T. Wilcox, OD, Ph.D., State Board of Optometry
- Connie A. Rodgers, State Board of Psychology
- Steven Radbill, DVM, State Board of Veterinary Medicine