2016-17 State Budget
- 2016-17 Budget Recap
- 2016-17 General Fund Financial Statement
- 2016-17 General Fund Printout
- 2016-17 Special Funds Printout
- 2016-17 Education Funding by School District Printout
- 2016-17 Enacted Budget (Senate Bill 1073 Printer’s Number 2009)
- 2016-17 Enacted Line-Item Appropriations (PDF)
- Fiscal Code – House bill 1605
- School Code House bill 1606
- Conference Committee – House bill 1198
2016-17 Proposed Budget (Introduced by Governor Tom Wolf, February 9, 2016)
Harrisburg, July 10, 2016 - Senate Democratic Leader Jay Costa (D-Allegheny) and Senate Democratic Appropriations Chair Vincent J. Hughes (D-Philadelphia/Montgomery) released the following comments in support of Gov. Tom Wolf's announcement that he was allowing the...
Harrisburg, June 29, 2016 − Senate Bill 1073, the $31.5 billion dollar spending plan for fiscal year 2016-2017, saw overdue bi-partisan support today in the Senate with a final tally of 47-3 to move it one step closer to becoming a reality in the Commonwealth. A full...
Harrisburg, June 29th, 2016 – State Senator Vincent Hughes today voted with the majority of the Pennsylvania Senate to pass a $31.53 billion General Fund budget. The bill offers an on-time budget that contains a modest increase funding for public education and makes...
June 22, 2016 - State Senate Democratic Whip Anthony H. Williams (D-Philadelphia/Delaware) today said that the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission (PHRC) has been devastated by recurring state budget cuts and that the state spending plan now under consideration...
Monday, March 7, 2016
10:00 am – Department of Human Services
1:00 pm – Department of Revenue/Lottery
3:00 pm – Department of Military and Veterans Affairs
Tuesday, March 8, 2016
10:00 am – Department of Education
1:00 pm – PA Liquor Control Board
3:00 pm – Department of Health